30 May 2009

my second attempt









so this is my second attempt,
a beautiful tea dress by chatttt.
(a SUPER limited one! haha)

it doesnt work out like what i have expected though.
too big, not very well made at the side bits.
and thats why i didnt post it up here until today.

but i still love her as if shes my little girl <3>












it was 2310 when i left from office (hell yeah),
jessies word suddenly flash into my mind thus ive took few pictures for you :P
sorry for the blurry photos from my crappy mobile ( plus my crampy legs!)


i think it does look much better when ones wearing it instead of hanging it over a hanger.

dress: chatttt handmade
long cardi: zara
leggings: topshop
bag: d-mop
necklace: h&m
boots: doc marten

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin