05 August 2009

vivetta the sweet

its typhoon signal n8 outside (yes theres typhoon again!), ive just got back from the shopping at my favourite frumpy little thrift store with a full bagful <3>3guess what? i literally shop until it had to be closed because the signal is on. lol

after a good hot shower, im now sitting in front of my laptop, doing my favourite blog hopping with a relaxing mask on. usually my eyes should be filled with sleepy tears as its quite late already. instead, my eyes just beam like crazy after seeing these awfully lovely pretty girly classy or anything nice ends with a -y collections from the italian sweet heart vivetta! '

IM SOOOOOO IN LOVE WITH HER<3

unlike the others, vivetta is not only a sweet brand with some sweet collections; but a sweet brand with the sweetest designer, miss lovely ponti, ever! i just cant believe vivì would add me on her list over facebook and even got her visiting my stupid little chatttt-along-blog! I feel truly honored as if a little fan meeting the queen (well... im a little fan of her really. hehe). vivì youre such a sweet heart, hopefully id be able to wearing one of your lovely dresses soon <3>3

*good news to the fashion lovers, vivetta is now available at little black dress in hongkong!

2 comments:

  1. wakaka, the baby blue kitten dress is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea, vivi made the cutest dress ever! i literally wanna have EVERYONE of them :P

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin