27 January 2010

my merry happy tunes ♥

do you have a list of your favourite happy tunes?
vampire weekend is always on the top of my list, they never failed to cheer me up ; )



i was happy like a nut when i first listened to this new version of white sky on their latest album, contra, i just simply love it ♥ its so cool that they finally put this beautiful song in their album.  to maximize my happiness, i wish richard ayoade would direct this music video for them.  that would be like, awwwwwww!

another song i really like recently is let's go surfing by the drums, which i first heard from one my favourite blogger sid.



its just makes me want to bounce around and do stupid dance ;)

2 comments:

  1. good choices van! :) love vampire weekend to they are like the best, really really want their new album!! glad you liked the drums their album is really good but there is only 7 songs on it! and thanks for mentioning me :D i dont know what my merry happy tunes would be i'll have to think about it haha
    love sid xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i havent listen to other songs from the drums yet. and im looking forward :) i think contra is a good one, but i like their album even more. its such a joyful thing to listen to the vw and go for a little jog at night. x

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin