02 February 2010

merci ♥

ive been given this beautiful blogger award by lovely sid at i dont like bananas, thank you very much ♥ im soooooo flattered!
and now i have to list 7 things i love to do : )


1. watch the amazing clouds in the beautiful sky.


2. start my morning with a good yum breakfast.


3. cuddle with my baby boy in bed.


4. try on clothes at h&m.


5. get a sub of the day at subway. (lol its so nice and cheap!!)


6. do random silly stuff with my mates.

7. and go for pretty treasure hunts at thrift stores (ive just stupidly deleted photos on my phone so i have nothing to show ya *sob* )

as i think everyone of you do deserve a beautiful blogger award for bringing me lovely stories and images everyday,
please just feel free to write about it if you want to ;)  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin