07 March 2010

shopping time

it was I.T sale yesterday (a huge fashion select shop at my local).
i went there with my lovely mandy straight after work and here are what ive got :)

miss bibi rings
these beautiful rings from miss bibi, the heels one's for me and the phone is for my sis.
i just couldnt believe they are in 80% off!!

miss bibi rings
see im always a fan in accessories!  im so happy ;)

glittery shoes
and these beautiful glittery shoes from poudoudou, one of my favourite brand when i was still a fan of japanese fashion.
it reminds me of the magical dorothy's slipper in the wizard of oz!
ive just rewatched it on TCM channel again this evening, i love old movies ♥

2 comments:

  1. i have a pair of socks which is very similar with yours. but in balck with rose (er....it;s huge different already.....)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear soph,

    i guess yours must be nice ;) i bought mine from anna sui back in last summer, i like the ladybirds on the sparkling threads and also the lovely lace trim too!

    id like to wear'em like this in summer even though i have a pair of chubby legs. he he

    x

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin