02 April 2010

five personal habits

okay, so this is what im gonna do. 

my dear sid from i dont like banana has passed me this challenge, i need to write down five personal habits of mine and here they are ♥
(well im not really sure if these should really be catagorized as habits but who cares?)

dolls on trips
1. bringing my lovely dolls on trips for photo taking.

kitty dough
2. putting dough in funny shapes whenever i got chance.


kitties on street
3. talking to random kitties met on street.

beautiful photos
4. collecting photos of beautiful things on my wishlist.

herbs on food
5. having loadssss of herbs on my yunnan noodles. (yeah i know it looks horrible but it just tastes awfully good!)
tips: drinking coke zero would make it a heavenly nice combo too!

youtubing
6. (a bonus one) youtubing my favourite telly and music all the time :D


my fellow bloggers, just feel free to take this challenge if you want to ;) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin