08 May 2010

rainy days

its been raining for days, im so glad that the sun finally peek out of the clouds today :)
this is me in my favourite wellies yesterday, i got them from the burberrys outlet back in gunwharf quays pompey years ago, its so comfy and fit.

rainrain

whats the best thing to do on a rainy day?  theres nothing better than being at home, feeling warm and dry, watching my favourite telly with my pretty little boy ♥

rainrain
and this is my lovely dongb's paw and my thumb with my muji gold nail polish on.


and my favourite song on a rainy day.
+   +   +   +   +

im always fascinated with weather, geography, astronomy and stuffs. (i like watching bbc documentaries a lot!) i have a secret hobby of going on the hongkong observatory website, reading the weather stories and images.

todays weather images in laufaushan is amazing! i hope you would like it as i do. x

2 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin