13 June 2010

mail orders

ive been spending all my money on online shopping lately, since i couldnt get those beautiful things from the shops here or they are just crazily overpriced.  the excitement and anticipation of receiving treasures is pretty amazing. : )

and here are what i have received this week.


a vintage peter pan collar dress from etsy and some accessories from tatty devine.


trying on the lovely 10 years shopper in my favourite lovefoxxx tshirt and h&m rosie bubble skirt.  
i have 3 orders still waiting to receive from ebay, topshop and american apparel though ;).

so which is your favourite online shop my fellow bloggers?

+  +  +  +  +


i was meant to putting up my favourite song from the drums album, which is called we tried.  apparently i cant find it on youtube.  hopefully someone will upload it very soon. x

3 comments:

  1. please show me some good online shopping site :) hohoho, online shopping is addictive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love getting packages! I actually have a couple waiting for me right now. I think ebay, topshop, and etsy are my true favorites as I buy from them all the time.

    love,
    kirstine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. soph, kirstine listed all my favourite shops already :D go on! x

    kirstine, thanks for your comment. i love topshop! x

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin