02 July 2010

how I would love to gnaw, gnaw on your bones so white

yay! im having my days off 4 days in a row, and am so blessed with the lovely weather.
hey mister blue sky, thank you so much!  i love you ♥
 
sky
managed to go under the sun in the afternoon but the sun is just too bright and hot to go outside,
its like you would get sunburnt no matter how much tanning oil youve put on. 

dongb
instead, i spent my day back at home hanging with my lovely boy.
listened to some good music and napped in the cool summer breeze (yeah i love sleep! lol)

and this is what good music meant to me...


another video filmed by watch, listen and tell for the bbcs forth coming folk (aka acoustic) album, flaws.
i actually feel like a stupid little fan for keep posting their music on my blog. but honestly i really love their music and they are just so talented.  well anyway, this is the latest song from them.  all the music was written by jack with some old lyrics taken from joanna newsoms same title song.  this is all so beautiful! the melody, the lyrics, the vocals and even the video.  i got goosebumps when i first heard it and immdediately fell in love with it ♥



and this one called ivy and gold, which they have been played in gigs for a while.
its playful melody makes me happy whenever i heard it ; ) .



its just gonna be one of my favourite tunes of the summer!
have you noticed theres a bear (or a fox??) at the back? 
its awefully cute! LOVE LOVE LOVE ♥


love, vannnn x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin