08 August 2010

meoooooooow ♥

Paul & Joe aw10
paul & joe beaute 10aw

when i first seen it on another | loves i was like: AWWWWWWWWWW!!! OH MY GOD!
how can you not love it? this is just super cuteeeee ♥

Paul & Joe aw10
i cant decide on which one to pick, 067 or 068? so what is your choice? help me!

+   +   +   +   +

me and my boy
to keep it in sync with the meoooooooow topic, here are the webcam shots of me and my beautiful boy ♥
i was in my new vintage sailor dress, will definitely show you in another post soon ; ) (retro hair barrettes from cath kidston) 

my boy
dongb loves massage so much! xxx

Share

4 comments:

  1. WOW, they are really cute!!
    but if i buy it, i think i won't use it too
    dun wanna ruin the kitten

    ReplyDelete
  2. 067 is good

    by cow

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah jessie, may be just use the back of its head? lol

    cowcow, i think so, but pink one looks fancier. cant decide still :D x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ture pink really look fancier
    but 067 match better on top of the lips
    XD XD XD

    cow cow

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin