29 August 2010

rings, buttons and stuffs

ive been obsessed with rings lately, probably because of my crush on the magical florence welsh. she is just amazing ♥
these love ring from h&m and the arrow-through-heart one from topshop is currently my favourite combo!





+  +  +  +  +

i went to a button shop the other day and found these lovely vintage buttons from the neglected jars on the floor,
it took me ages to pick them out from the horrible ones though.  look at them, how beautiful they are ♥





+ + + + +

my latest purchase... not to mention my long obsession with tights and socks.
yeah i know it sound crazy but i just cant help it!




and the kitty collection of paul and joe 10aw ♥

+ + + + +


and my current favourite song.  i hope you enjoy it love xxx

4 comments:

  1. I have an obsession with rings lately too! I brought a really nice one the other day and it has a big turquoise stone! I wish i had as many lovely rings as you though!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. 我有一櫃子的襪...over over

    I also need to buy some buttons cause some of my pretty clothes losing buttons after i two times wear it -_-

    I want to ask your recommedation yesterday i have post a dress i tag jor you ... do you think i have to buy that dress?

    cow

    ReplyDelete
  3. vanb, love your ring so much 是時候到H&M尋竇了 lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. summer camp - round the moon?!?
    I like that movie call "A Swedish Love Story"
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin