10 October 2010

monki hong kong

ive been a fan of the swedish label monki for a while since i addicted to those dreamy and magical swedish fashion blogs like sandra's niotillfem and elsa of beyond retro.  to be honest, ive never dreamt of there could be a  monki store opening in my lovely homeland hong kong, considering theres not even a shop in those fashion capitals like london and paris (well i heard that theres gonna be a store opened in london soon though). 

apparently my not-even-dare-to-dream-of-dream eventually came true, i finally got to visit monki with my lovely friends over the weekend!  i was so excited and sweated a lot, it was packed with people like if youve gone into a christmas market!  i just cant be bothered to drill into the crowd and trying clothes on my sweaty body. as a accessories addict i did not manage to disappoint myself and bought these beautiful little gems back home : ) oh they are just simply divine ♥ i broke my piggy bank for my money saving plan though... ARGHHH!


i just cant wait to put them on ♥
if you are from hong kong, you just cant miss to visit this magical shop at langham place! x

1 comment:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin