27 November 2010

snow fox

when i was in london, i literally visited brick lane everyday as where all my favourite vintage stores / flea market are. 
being a vintage lover myself, i was naturally drawn to beyond retro's flagship store at cheshire street,
one of the best and HUGGGE vintage store in london.


another day i was in beyond retro, a lovely sales lady asked me for a picture taken to be featured on their blog.
oh my god i just cant express how flattered i am!  and so things go.
yesterday when i logged into facebook, what's first pop into my eyes was my photo posted by beyond retro!
the editor even described me as a snow fox, awww its just so cute isnt it?
i literally screamed at office when i first seen it, luckily it was in off office hours though :P
the passage written is sooo sweet that simply made my day ♥

TA-DA!! i was probably too shy for a photo taken and has this weird smile. lol

+  +  +  +  +


actually i was walking little lucy with james to the station in that morning. 


look at our matching colours!


and if you can tell, creamy fluffy lucy was my outfits inspiration ; )

so i was wearing...
fluffy fur hat - vintage from brick lane vintage market
granny cardi - vintage from thrift store
ruffle chiffon dress - miss selfridge
tights - opaque 2 color pantyhose (mint/winter) from american apparel
rosey socks - betsey johnson from urban outfitters
minty ballerina pumps - topshop
handbag - vintage burberrys
 
x

3 comments:

  1. Glad you liked it! you're my favourite fox, I love your style, and your blog's so cute!
    Laura x
    www.journalsofpiperrobyn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww laura youre so kind and sweet! im glad you like my blog :) x

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin