12 December 2010

tba at urban outfitters

other than those lovely vintage shops and markets at brick lane,
whenever i visit london, urban outfitters at oxford circus is absolutely one of my favourite *check point*.

i love tba, but i cant afford any.
i was insanely happy when i got to try my favourite tba pieces on at uo when i was in london last month.
theyre lovely, but yeah err.... im just a bit too small for wearing them :(
theyre meant to be mini dress but it becomes knees length on me... sigh.
its good though, otherwise i might cry my heart out cos i cant bring them home!


the velvet antique collar dress




and the silk mushrooms bofriend blazer

+  +  +  +  +

and i was wearing...





fluffy fur hat - vintage bought at brick lane
sailor collar top - laura lees for topshop
hello captain coat - topshop
brick red woolen skirt - ray cassin
tights & top underneath - uniqlo heat tech
girly lace socks - american apparel
boots - vintage bought at portobello market
handbag - vintage burberrys
space scarf - divide by h&m
umbrella - primark (i lost it at heathrow ARGHHHHHHHHHHH D: )

so which is your favourite shop in london? x

4 comments:

  1. I had the same problem with the first dress too, I'm just to small for it. t.b.a is one of my favourite labels, their clothes are so beautiful!

    I really love COS, I always go when I go back to London. Beyond Retro is a favourite too. But Liberty is my all time favourite shop. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. even though the dress is long, i think it still looks really nice :)
    t.b.a clothes are so beautiful!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want your dress! and your nautical
    themed coat from topshop that's hanging up in the
    second picture.. i love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh dont you just want it all. Tba is my fave clothing line of all time.

    Helen, x
    http://areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin