02 January 2011

hello 2011

in the first two days of 2011, i ...
1. made myself a cup of lovely mocha,
2. changed my bed sheets,
3. rearranged my board,
4. hung on the adorable cherry blossom lights bought from laura ashley right before christmas,
5. listened to the smiths and slow club all days (apparently they are in sequence on my itunes) and
6. yeah i must confess, placed another topshop order as theres further mark down. oh gosh!


can you spot my pretty boy?


well this was made in 2010 though.
a dream chatttter order of my chatttt boutique. its so adorable isnt it?


this is so beautiful <3

still thinking hard on my new year resolution, mmm... not being late at work i suppose? x

4 comments:

  1. I am so jealous of your room, it's so cute and cosy! Also, LOVE Slow Club so much <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is really amazing!
    kiss from prague XX
    nina

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank-you for the comment :]
    hehe i know she's so pretty and she's a really good actress
    x

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin