07 March 2011

sweet heart


rrright.. i know ive left my teens for ages and shouldnt act like such a hysteric fan girl, lusting after celebs all day.
but, the thing is, its noel! hes such a sweet heart, how can you manage it?

i love noel. he is sooooo sweet and so kind, so cool and oh soooo funny.
you just cant miss this amazing performance of noel as kate bush in wuthering heights for the red nose day,
its so funny that could definitely cheer you up on a bad hair day ♥ (gosh its rhymeddd!!!)




okay i must confess, he did reminds me of florence + the machine in such red hair.  so what?
i love noel and i love florence, theyre just equally beautiful and magical, like unicorns like rainbows ♥
xxx

2 comments:

  1. I loved this so much! Partly because I have a weird obsession with Wuthering Heights and partly because Noel is so brilliant!

    Also, you live in Hong Kong right? I'm coming back over there in April and I was wondering if you know any good shops or cool places to go? If so can you email me them (siobhainma@gmail.com) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. no problem siobhain, i will send you a list over the weekend ; ) x

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin