25 April 2011

bunny holiday

hello folks, hows your bunny holiday going?

ive been to lamma island with my pompey mates for a night stay and we had pretty much fun.
i hope you had a lovely one too :)















+ + + + +



oh and ive bought myself this adorable pair of clogs from swedish hasbeens for h&m!!!
they are sooo very cute yeah? though ive got 2 pairs of clogs from topshop last summer,
i still couldnt help myself from bringing them to the till, considering they are handmade and so reasonably priced!

so have you got anything from the holiday sale? show me what youve got love! xxx

2 comments:

  1. i also went to lamma lsland with my bb for dinner
    hee hee
    i like blow bubbles... XD

    COW

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this pair of hasbeens too~
    but i can't find them in h&ms in the kowloon side.
    only sold in the central shop?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin