07 July 2009

feeling creative

Im feeling incredibly creative today :D

so inspired by the treasures found in the market yesterday <3 Ive reconstructed a vintage dress that I newly bought and made a mega patchwork *wall blanket* for my changing desk project.


the crocheted bit is so cath kidstionary isnt it? im so in love with it.
yes, and this is the sewing machine of my mum that i use for most of my sewing projects.
its super fast and scary, but im so get used to it now :P

who the hell would get this industrial sewing machine back home?
probably my mum is the only one. hahaha

5 comments:

  1. ur mum is a good handcraft maker too?
    u must inherited your mother's skill~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. my mom is the 2nd one who owned a industrial sewing machine at home

    ReplyDelete
  3. re jessie:
    yea, my mum taught me to sew and used to help me *finished* the unwanted part that ruined :D mum used to sew every single barbie dress for me and my sis when i was young. shes the real talent!!

    re ball-lu:
    seriously? may be she was the boss of my mum back in the 70s :D hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. 想睇吓你張patwork "wall blanket" ar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe, i will try to show you if i could be bother. i need to lengthen it as its a bit too small from what i have expected.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin