08 July 2009

the tenner shop

i was watching the michael jackson memorial when i wrote my blog last night.
it was half 3 in the morning, i was writing the last line; my eyes were semi-closed and i almost fell asleep straight on my laptop (!!!)
in this zombie status i could still managed to click on the 'publish' button before jumped into my bed. how cool is that!!

on the next day i read through my entry last posted, it was full of typos and not really makes sense at all.

so this is the end of the story (!!)


candice have once told me there are lots of cool stuffs for props finding in the tenner shop.
after reading this entry on her blog, i then decided to give it a go, a visit since ages ago.

as there is no a single tenner shop around my area, i can only visit the one nearby where i work within my an hour LIMITED lunch time. once i steped into the shop, i couldnt believe what i have seen in my eyes! look at these cute little bunnies with pretty rosies surround their necks, they are so lovable and just cost me a tenner each! which is too amazing <3 (well, it would be even better if they are kitties though. hehe) and now these 2 little sweethearts have moved in with me and the wooden piggy and they are also gonna be part of my desk changing project! cant wait to continue my works in the weekend, its gonna be so much fun!

so its a quarter past 3 in the morning again, ive partly gone zombie and i better fall in love with my pillow and blanket now.
nitenite sleep tight <3

4 comments:

  1. I guess you will be "DIE" if you visit Mongkok one(Opposite to Sino). And I've heard people said the one in Tsuen Wan (Panda hotel) is also cool-la-la wor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. argh how dare you evil candice! you make me wanna go visit the mk one so much!!! but theres no a direct bus reach my home and im too lazy to walk all the way back to prince edward. wakaaaka!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 總有一間係左近 lol~
    http://www.jusco.com.hk/chi/10_plaza/index_shop.htm

    ReplyDelete
  4. evil one! i wanna visit the one in mk soo much!!! ironically its the nearest one to my home already -_-

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin