18 July 2010

blog lag

ive been running out of time on everything i should / need to do.
okay… so heres a quick peek at what I've been up to this past weeks (mainly shopping shopping shopping because of the sale season!). 
i feel like ive been missing in action but ive really just been busy busy busy!  


im such an accessories freak! i just cant put my eyes off anything sparkle and shiny ♥
from left to right: watch - zucca / pastel stones rings - h&m / nail polish - office, american apparel /
necklace - urban outfitters / heels ring - miss bibi / safety pin bracelet - cheap monday


unboxing my new shoes with my pretty boy.
ive been wanting a pair of underground creepers for a while and i finally brought them home ( ;


more accessories: boots necklace - vintage / heart shaped kitty print necklace - h&m kids (my recent favourite!) /
popcorn necklace - tatty devine (i lost the popcorn charm the other day...  *sad face*)


i was wearing the black & gold g-shock of my best friend. im so in love with it and its currently on the top of my wish list!


in my new sandals from topshop, polka dots tights from h&m.

sandalss
another sandals ive got from topshop. its made from leather from top to bottom, and its super comfy too!


fooling around in the empty mall.

ekkk
dont you just love popcorns? chocolate and caramel are my favourite! nom nom nom ♥

lily
and my secret lust for lily allen.  she is just so pretty in the august elle!


its so hot here in hongkong, i wish i could go swimming with the polar bear in the arctic! ha ha x

1 comment:

  1. vanvan, your black sandals from topshop looks alike with my pair (from Topshop too!)

    i'm also finding a nice Gshock, top top top of my wishlist too. gimme 5!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin